Monday 30 March 2009

the culture of gaming is vast as Mike has said it is not just teenagers locking themselves in bedrooms for hours adults and even whole families play them so why then are they always stereotyped as a thing non sociable teenagers do well that is because that is what keeps getting the news isn't it that some boy somewhere has gone on a killing spree and the reason for it is because he was playing this computer game most people play them for fun only a few like these people are around.

I consider myself to be part of a lager casual gaming culture with a few games that i will keep buying because I like them so much. Most of the time i spend on computer games now is online with my friends just having a laugh on Call Of Duty 4 because that is what i enjoy. My life consist of family, university, gaming with friends and going out with my chums, oh and there is also work to but that is just for the money, so it is quite a crucial part of my social and chill out time.

There are a few friends that i have on xbox live who i have never met but i feel like I've known them for a while to me they are friend and nothing more where as people i have met and know well are the ones I spend more time with.

No comments:

Post a Comment